This electronic use policy is effective from Friday 10th April 2015; it covers resources used by school students.
Electronic resources made available by Mighty Minds Educational Systems are licensed only to the students of the purchasing school. As a student you receive access to some of these resources. They are for activities that support the teaching and delivery of educational courses in your school only. Mighty Minds will revoke access if the resources are misused in any way. Resources are not to be retained after a student leaves the purchasing school.
Mighty Minds restricts electronic resource use to students at the registered school and requires that students are responsible for limiting their use to learning purposes only. It is the responsibility of individual users to ensure their use of electronic resources does not breach the terms and conditions specified in the licence agreement.
Except for learning/testing use at the registered school, content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, modified, posted, sold, reused, translated, distributed or be retained in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Steven McCabe.
- Copyright and proprietary notices must not be removed from any printed or downloaded material and all use of material must be cited correctly.
- Using resources for commercial gain is not permitted (i.e., reselling, redistributing or republishing licensed content).
- Transmitting, disseminating or otherwise making online content available to unauthorised users (i.e., sending to mailing lists or electronic bulletin boards) is not permitted.
- Posting the resource to an open class website, OneNote, or intranet etc. is not permitted.
- Sending a copy of a resource to another authorised user is not permitted — every user must download their own version for use electronically. Multiple printed copies may be made from one user’s download.
- Sharing login details with an unauthorised user is not permitted.
Responses without any identifying descriptors – ie name or school may be used in Mighty Minds printed and electronic publications for promotional and educational purposes, and may be made available to the media and other third parties, or published on the internet. If you have concerns about your responses being used for these purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
Mighty Minds will resupply corrupted, incomplete or incorrectly supplied resources once notified. It is the user’s responsibility, once supplied, to ensure the security and integrity of the files, within the limitations of the licence granted.
Unless otherwise stated, all content appearing on the Mighty Minds Educational Systems Pty Ltd website and portal, including text, images, audio, video, computer code and software, as well as logos and trademarks, are the copyright and sole property of Mighty Minds Educational Systems Pty Ltd. Unauthorised use is an infringement of Australian and foreign intellectual property laws.
How to contact us
We reserve our right to modify or amend this Licence Agreement at any time and without notice to you. For further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; alternatively, you can write to us at PO Box 5785, Q Supercentre, Qld 4218 Australia.